Item No: P06010011
Material: Cornstarch PLA + PBAT
Thickness: 10 micron
Printing: Gravure printing
Logo: OEM and ODM are available
Delivery Time: 10-15days
HS Code: 3923210000
Certificate: En13432/AS 4736/ASTM D 6400
|Color||Multi-color printing available (max. 12C)|
|Material||PLA+PBAT Corn Starch|
|Printing||Flexo printing, Gravure printing|
|Bag Type||T-shirt vest bag, Soft loop handle bag, Die-cut bag,Side Gusset Bag, Flat bag, Drawstring bag|
|Load Weight||3-8KG or more|
|Usage||Shopping, clothing, grocery, retail, daliy use etc|
|Artwork Formats||PDF , AI, EPS, Gif etc in 300 dpi|
|Customized||Color/Size/Printing/Logo/bag types are all available for customization.|
|Packing||Standard export carton or customer's request|
- 99.9% biodegradable.Polylactic acid was combined with compostable biodegradable petroleum base, granulated again, and then blown into translucent opalescent soft film.
- Flexible, soft to the touch, printable.
- Can be used in the manufacture of sealed bags, zipper bags, handbags, mail bags and so on.
- After use, it is buried in the soil or compost is completely degraded into carbon dioxide and water in the microbial environment for 3-6 months to become organic fertilizer and return to nature.
- The material degrades only in the presence of microorganisms and moisture.
- Please keep away from the light, keep away from moisture, keep away from long-term high temperature, use carton sealed packing, can keep for 12-18 months.
- Environmentally friendly products, harmless, non-toxic, green, biodegradable, no "white pollution".
- Raw materials have been certified by OK Compost, Home Compost, BPI in the United States, DIN in Germany, in line with EN13432 AS5810 standard.
- The whole bag passed industrial compost test and SGS-FDA food contact safety test, and met the environmental protection requirements of most countries such as European Union, North America and Asia.
- The whole biodegradable plastic packaging film is modified by the blending of polyadipic acid/butylene terephthalate (PBAT) and polylactic acid (PLA)
- Total biodegradation, complete degradation of water and carbon dioxide in nature (photosynthetic soil) or under industrial composting conditions in 180-360 days
- The production of biodegradable materials does not depend on petroleum. It is mainly extracted from living things
- Wide thickness processing range, capable of continuous and stable processing of single-layer thin film 0.04mm-2.0mm finished bags
- Good tensile strength and elongation. No matter it is drawn laterally or longitudinally, the bag is very strong, and its tensile force and load-bearing force are twice as much as the traditional new material bag
- Reduce the harm to animals and plants
- Excellent product performance more stable, longer shelf storage life
- No plasticizer such as glycerin. No viscosity and no oil during processing and placement
- Good sealing and moisture proof